Jägermeisterstraße 7 - 15
Phone: +49 5331 81-0
Fax: +49 5331 81-456
Michael Volke (Chairman)
European Company with Headquarters in Wolfenbüttel, Germany
District court of Braunschweig
Business register no.: B 7599
UST-ID.: DE 116 887 214
Responsible for Content
Website concept and designPrint
Mast-Jaegermeister UK Ltd. – Trademark
We are targeting Passing Off* and Pouring Over** in the UK.
From humble beginnings in Germany over a century ago, the Jägermeister legend has spread all over the world as consumers discover its complex and unique taste.
Due to the growing success of Jägermeister, we have seen a growing number of ‘Copycat’ products come into the market, creating a situation where consumers are misled about what they are being sold
When consumers ask for Jägermeister, Jäger, Jägerbomb or J Bomb by name, there is a legal obligation to provide them with the genuine Jägermeister product, they are expecting a quality product, steeped in history and produced to the highest standards.
Protecting our customer’s rights is an issue that Mast–Jaegermeister UK Ltd. takes seriously, and action will be taken against offending bars where necessary.
Inter alia, the words JÄGERMEISTER™, JÄGER™, JÄGERBOMB™ and J-BOMB™ are trademarks of the intellectual property of Mast-Jägermeister SE.
Any product sold under these names must be genuine Jägermeister products; if it is any other like product whatsoever, this will amount to passing off*.
Therefore Jägermeister’s lawyers are working closely with Trading Standards and have started to take action against offending bars, pubs and venues. Mast-Jaegermeister UK Ltd. will take the actions necessary to protect Jägermeister's rights.
- United Kingdom trade mark number 1200182 for the word “JAGERMEISTER” which is registered with effect from 20 July 1983
- United Kingdom trade mark application number 3034470 for the words “GIVE IT A SHOT” which was filed on 11 December 2013
- Community trade mark number 135202 for the word “Jägermeister” which is registered with effect from 1 April 1996;
- Community trade mark number 11778156 for the word “J-BOMB” which is registered with effect from 29 April 2013; and
- Community trade mark number 7029127 for the word “Jäger Bomb” which is registered with effect from 20 June 2008
- Community trade mark No. 135186 for the word JÄGER registered with effect from 24 July 2002
*Passing off: serving another, often (but not necessarily) cheaper or inferior, brand from that requested by a customer. **Pouring over: misleading the customer an alternative (often cheaper or inferior) product in the packaging of another brand.
The protection of your personal data is very important to Mast-Jägermeister SE and thus takes the compliance with privacy protection laws very seriously.
Below, we will inform you of the details on how, to what extent and the purpose of the collection and use of personal data by Mast-Jägermeister SE
1. Collection and Processing of Personal Data When Using Websites
• IP address (temporary)
• Date and time of the use of website
• Requested Internet address (URL)
• Type of Internet browser
• Date, time and content of error message (if applicable)
The above-mentioned data is stored solely to identify and troubleshoot technical errors or misuse of the above-mentioned website and services of Mast-Jägermeister SE should they occur. An analysis of the data mentioned for the creation of personal user profiles does not take place.
2. Collection and Processing of Personal Data Upon Registration and/or Ordering Without Registration
On our websites www.jagermeister.co.uk and www.jagermeister.co.uk/Shop we provide the opportunity to register as a user at our website. Completion of a contact form is required for registration. All of the data entered into the form by you is collected, processed and used by the Mast-Jägermeister SE solely for the purpose of (potential) order processing as well as our own legitimate commercial interests.The storage and use of your personal data always occurs in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
Mast-Jägermeister SE is entitled to collect and process anonymous user information for demographic purposes and to use such information for statistical, trend-recognition, quality assurance and market research purposes and to pass on such anonymous data to third parties.
A cookie contains only information supplied by a server and/or entered on request by the user (e.g. domain, path, expiry date, cookie name and value). Personal data is not collected by cookies. A cookie cannot spy on a hard disk.
If you wish, you can restrict the storage of all cookies through your web browser general or decide yourself whether you want to allow storage or not. The rejection of cookies can result in some pages not being displayed correctly.
4. Google Analytics
5. Links to external websites
Our websites www.jagermeister.co.uk and www.jagermeister.co.uk/Shop contain links to other websites that are not operated by Mast-Jägermeister SE. If the user visits such websites, they should pay attention to the data protection regulations on those websites as well as other information. Mast-Jägermeister SE accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the data protection standards and the handling of personal data of other companies.
The e-mail address you specified during registration is only used by Mast-Jägermeister SE for sending information related to Mast-Jägermeister SE and its services including the sending of newsletters, but only if the appropriate box was clicked during registration to expressly agree to the sending of e-mails.
You have the right to unsubscribe to information and newsletters Mast-Jägermeister SE. To do this, please send an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Facebook Plugins
The www.jagermeister.co.uk and www.jagermeister.co.uk/Shop websites contain social plugins ("plugins") from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Ireland Limited, Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"), which forwards the data from the plugins to Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or additionally "Facebook Social Plugin".
When you access a Mast-Jägermeister SE website that includes such a plugin, your browser establishes a connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the website.
Through the integration of plugins, the IP address assigned to you is made known to Facebook as well as the information that the user of the IP address accessed the website you visited. If you are signed in to Facebook, Facebook can identify you as a visitor and as owner of the account. When you interact with plugins, for instance by clicking the "Like" button or making a comment, the corresponding information will be transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored there.
Purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights and the possible settings to protect your privacy can be found in Facebook’s data protection policy (http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
8. Google Plus Plugins
Our website uses the "+1" button provided by Google+, a social network operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google"). This button is shown asthe "+1" or "g+" logo on white or colored background.
When you visit a page of the Mast-Jägermeister SE website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Google servers. Google directly transfers the "+1" button content to your browser which embeds it into the website. We thus have no influence on the data gathered by the Google plugin. According to Google, no personal data is collected without clicking on the button. Only if you are logged into Google+, such data, including the IP address, is collected and processed.
If you are a Google+ member and do not want Google to collect information about you via our website and link it to your member information stored at Google, you must log out of Google+ before visiting our website.
9. Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
Mast-Jägermeister SE only shares or transmits users’ personal data with third parties when necessary for the purpose of order processing or billing purposes, when the user gives their express consent or when Mast-Jägermeister SE is legally required to disclose personal data.
In this case, we cooperate with other companies to fulfill our clients’ requests, we make sure that the handling of your data occurs in compliance with the effective data protection laws.
10. Contact Data for Your Objection to the Use of Your Details
If you would like information on the data stored about you, or wish to change or delete it, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or a letter to:
Upon request we will inform you of the personal data we have stored about you in writing and in compliance with applicable law. If you request it, Mast-Jägermeister SE will delete all information stored about you, unless a legal obligation to store this data exists.Print
Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by the Mast-Jägermeister SE. By using this website, the visitor to the website agrees to the following terms and conditions of use:
The information on Jaegermeister.com is regularly checked and updated by the Mast-Jägermeister SE. However, it may happen that information is changed. The company does not accept any liability or guarantee for the up-to-dateness, correctness or completeness of the information available. The Mast-Jägermeister SE assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any websites accessible via links on Jaegermeister.com which are not maintained by Mast-Jägermeister SE. The Mast-Jägermeister SE does not adopt or embrace the content of these websites.
The signs, images and symbols which can be downloaded from this website are protected trademarks belonging to the Mast-Jägermeister SE. The use of these symbols in their unchanged forms is permitted only for private use, not for any commercial use and / or political purposes.
2. Sharing function
Sending messages (Tell-a-Friend or here sharing function) on this page must be exclusively used for private purposes only. Mast-Jägermeister SE shall accept no responsibility whatsoever for the content of messages sent via the Tell-a-Friend function.
Participation in sweepstakes is only allowed for participants that have reached the legal drinking age of their respective countries. The judge’s decision is final. Employees of the Mast-Jägermeister SE and their families and participating agencies are not entitled to participate in the competitions.
Winners will be drawn by Jägermeister from all valid entries. Winners will be notified by email. Cash payment of the winnings is not possible; any recourse to courts of law is excluded.
4. My Profile
5. Exclusion of liability
Use of this website is at the user’s own risk. This website is offered for use without any guarantee and based on prevailing availability. We reserve the right to limit or terminate access to the website, to certain functions or parts of the website at any time. Downloading of material from this website is at the user’s discretion and own risk. The Mast-Jägermeister SE accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damage to the computer or the loss of data caused by downloading material from this website.
Notwithstanding the above the Mast-Jägermeister SE is liable without limitation for injury to life, body or health by willful behaviour. Regarding all other damages Mast-Jägermeister SE will only be liable if the damage was caused by Mast-Jägermeister SE, its legal representatives, staff or other persons Mast-Jägermeister SE uses to perform its obligations by willful or grossly negligent behaviour. Apart from that Mast-Jägermeister SE will be liable for negligent violations of its fundamental contract duties (those duties that are indispensible for the performance of the contract and on the compliance of which the other party may regularly trust). Mast-Jägermeister SE will also be liable pursuant to the German product liability act, where applicable.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS "Easter Egg"
The promoter of Jägermeister ‘Good Egg’ ("the offer") is Mast-Jägermeister Ltd (Mast-Jägermeister UK Ltd, Registered offices 1st Floor, Building 11, Riverside Way, Watchmoor Park, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3YL ("we","our", "us", or "Jägermeister").
1. The offer is open to all persons with access to the internet who are UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Island, Isle of Man & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over.
2. The offer is open from 03/04/15, 09:00am to 06/04/15, 00:00 (the Promotional Period).
3. Jägermeister employees, their immediate families or agents, Jägermeister affiliated companies, or any other person connected with the offer may not enter.
4. By entering this offer, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this offer. If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions your entry will automatically be void.
5. You will require access to the internet to enter.
6. To enter the offer you must visit www.jagermeister.co.uk/goodegg and fill in the entry form in full.
7. Only the person who fills in the form will be entered into the offer.
8. The prize for this offer will be a Jägermeister branded freezer.
9. There will be one winner of the prize, who will be chosen randomly by an independent computer system by 8th April 2015
10. The prize winner shall be notified directly via email within 24 hours of the draw date by Jägermeister UK.
11. The prize winners will need to acknowledge the Prize via email within 14 working days of receiving the notification. The winner will be required to provide a copy of photographic ID to claim the prize.
12. If the prize winner does not respond within 14 working days of receiving the notification or are not available, we reserve the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the prize.
13. There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability.
14. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize or any part of it of equal or greater value, if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
15. Only one entry per person will be entered into the offer. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using multiple email accounts will be disqualified. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
16. You may only enter this competition through www.jagermeister.co.uk.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (copy of your passport or driving license) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. We will not pay any expenses incurred additional to the prize won through the Prize Draw, including acceptance and use of the Prize.
20. We may refuse to accept any entry and/or to select a winning entry at our absolute discretion.
21. We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by your acceptance of a prize.
22. By taking part in the promotion, participants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the participants name and statements made by the participants concerning the promotion being uploaded on to Jägermeister’s website and social media channels.
23. By submitting an entry, entrants are sending their personal information to Jägermeister. We will at all times process your personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
24. Information on the winner will be available by writing to the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winner will be disclosed.
25. This Prize Draw, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the offer and/or these term and conditions.
Promoter - Mast-Jägermeister UK Ltd, Registered offices - 1st Floor, Building 11, Riverside Way, Watchmoor Park, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3YLPrint